Stay at Home, Come to TUMO!
We do not want you to be left behind in your education at TUMO. All you need to access TUMO from home is an Internet and a computer. If you don’t have these at your disposal, be sure to let us know by calling TUMO.
How to join?
- To enter the Path, you need to go to the link for your city/center (see below) and enter your TUMO username and password.
- You can complete your self-learning activities during your TUMO session.
- You can enter the Path by following the links below. You will only need to enter your TUMO login and password on the page.
- You will only need a computer and Internet to log into the Path, but it will not work with a smartphone or a tablet. There’s no need to download a program or an application, the Path works with any browser.
- While you work, you can ask your coach any questions you may have through the online chat.
Enter the Path via these links:
TUMO workshops are also available online. Registrations are completed through the Path, as usual.
Learning labs are also available online. During your labs, you will work with specialists from different parts of the world, implementing projects in tech & design. You can also sign up for workshops through the Path.
It is very important to know the rules regarding absence policies.
- If you are going to miss a workshop or a lab, you need to let your coach know in advance, so that you can have access to the workshop later on.
- In case of 2 or more absences, you will unfortunately be unable to continue participating in the workshop. However, later on it will be available to you again.
Be in contact with your coach:
- As you enter the TUMO Path, you will see a small window in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That window is our online chat, through which your questions will be answered. The chat will be active during the TUMO self-learning hours. You can use the chat again outside the self-learning hours, but you will get the answer later on through your TUMO email address.
- You can also write emails to your coach through your TUMO email address. Do not forget to check it every day in order to receive news and information about your workshops and labs.
Not a TUMOian yet? Click on the button below!
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can log in at any time, but only to select or change the day and time of the workshop/lab. But you can only do the self-learning exercises during your TUMO session. Soon, it will be possible to book an extra session.
At the moment you can only do self-learning exercises with a computer. When accessing TUMO path through phone and tablet, you can only see your path and get information on your workshops and labs.
Yes! Your main workshops and labs are also available online. You can see which are available to you when you enter the TUMO Path.
If you have any problems, you can write to TUMO coaches via the chat on the Path’s bottom right. Alternatively, you can call TUMO for any queries you may have at the following phone numbers with the following time schedule:
Gyumri +374 95283822
Dilijan +374 95283823
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 19:00 pm
You need to inform your coach in advance, they will tell you what to do.
Of course! You can enter your Path, select one of the available lessons in the upper right corner. It will be active in a week.
You can call +37410398413. In this case, we will temporarily change the timing of one of your sessions so that you can join at different times.