Stay home, come to TUMO
Greetings, TUMOians! Since the beginning of quarantine, we’ve worked hard to bring TUMO to your homes. We don’t want you to fall behind on your learning, so familiarize yourself with @TUMOfromHome and join in from the comfort of home.
If you have access to a computer and internet at home then you can connect to the TUMO Path. Read the instructions below and log in during your regularly scheduled TUMO session. If you don’t have a computer but have a smartphone or a tablet, then check out Phase 2. If you don’t have an internet connection… we’re not sure how you’re reading this page! But, we can’t wait to reconnect with you when in-person classes start up again.
Phase 1: Self-learning
You can enter the TUMO Path and work on self-learning activities from home.
- You can work on your activities on the days and time of your usual TUMO session, after you’re done with your online school lessons.
Enter TUMO Path here
- You can also book an extra session here:
Yerevan – evnreg.tumo.org
Gyumri – gmreg.tumo.org
Dilijan – djreg.tumo.org
Stepanakert – skreg.tumo.org
- To enter the Path, you need to go to the link for your city/center (see below) and enter your TUMO username and password.
- Activities scheduled for your next workshop will be seen in your Path. After completing these, you can either jump into general activities or work on prerequisite activities for another workshop.
- Path access is possible from any computer connected to the Internet, but it will not work with smartphones or tablets. There is no need to download any special software — everything is accessible on the cloud.
- While you work, you can ask your coach any questions you may have. Here’s how.
Phase 2: Summer from Home Workshops and Learning Labs
This summer, you’ve got plenty of online workshops and learning labs to choose from across all 14 TUMO learning targets!
Your favorite workshop leaders have designed exciting, project-based learning experiences just for you, including advanced level workshops labeled spicy ?️.
Industry professionals from around the world will be leading learning labs that expand your knowledge in the latest topics and fields.
Discover the options, register for a workshop and/or lab, and continue to enjoy your summer from home!
Frequently asked questions
No. You can only log into the TUMO Path and complete self-learning activities on the usual day and time of your TUMO session. You can sign up for additional sessions through your center’s link below:
No. Unfortunately, you can only log into the TUMO Path and complete self-learning activities with a computer. But don’t worry, dozens of virtual workshops and learning labs are accessible with a tablet or smartphone. Check out the options here:
If you have questions about self-learning activities, contact your Learning Coach by clicking on the chat box on the bottom right of your TUMO Path page.
If you have technical questions about using #TUMOfromHome, call our Customer Service Representatives at +37495963307 or +37499194295 during the following hours:
?Monday-Friday | 12:00-8:00 pm ?Saturday | 9:00-9:00 pm ?Sunday | 9:00-7:00 pm
You will not be marked absent for the inability to complete self-learning activities. However, many workshops and learning labs are accessible by phone and we encourage you to participate that way.
No, you can’t change your session day and time. But follow our updates — very soon, you’ll be able to book an extra self-learning session at evnreg.tumo.org.
Call +37495963307 or +37499194295 to change one of your sessions so that both of you can log in on different days and times.